Updated: Apr 15, 2020
We are currently in a whirlwind of events in the world. Just know.... your feelings are valid! Your feelings have always been valid! The thoughts you may have now that consist of worry, overthinking, restlessness, panic,and anxiety are valid feelings. Be gentle with yourself and others during this time. There are ways for you to receive the support you need during this time. Make sure you reach out to your support system as well as call your local mental health therapist or authority to assist you if you need. This is the time where we should be forming links to a strong chain to have community.
Take Five (5) deep breaths right now while you are reading this. This helps your nervous system. Always connect with the breath. Always remember you are an amazing person and you will do amazing things.
These are times that many of us have never seen or experienced before and we have been in a different world every since. This is the "Great Pause". This pause is allowing us time to get in touch with some of the things we need to unpack or haven't had the time to do because we've been busy or distracted with life.
Here are a few things you can do to lighten the load...
1. Get you some Sun.
2. Raise you vibration with high vibrational music.
3. Take a walk or a drive.
4. Take deep breaths.
5. Join an online support group.
6. Take a short time for prayer and. meditation each day.
7. Take a sea salt bath or shower.
8. Grow you some herbs and veggies and put your hands in the dirt to help ground you.
9. Get some spiritual advice.
10. Get some mental health advice from a qualified therapist.
11. Cry it out.
12. Paint, collage, or play an instrument.
13. Turn OFF the TV and Social Media!
14. Dance it out!
Here are some Richmond, Va local resources as well as Mental Health and Prevention Hotline as well.
You are worth it! Healing and Harmony Beloveds 💚🌻💐